President Obama's ability to shape the debate on health care
appears to be eroding as opponents aggressively portray the
effort as a government-takeover that could limit Americans'
ability to chose their doctor and course of treatment,
according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll.
Americans are concerned that overhauling the health care
system would reduce the quality of their care, increase their
out-of-pocket health costs and tax bills and limit their
options in choosing doctors, treatment and tests, the poll
29 July 2009
Poll Shows Obama's Clout on Health Care Is Eroding
- NBC O&O sites clean up layout, mess up header
- China Protests to Japan Over Uighur Tour
- Shining some light on sunbed risks
- ETA aimed to kill with barracks bomb, says ministe...
- Dozens hurt in Spanish barracks bomb blast
- Indian queen Gayatri Devi dies
- Dad, 23, Leaves Baby Unattended In Hot Car
- Reports: North Korea seizes South Korean vessel
- Severe T-Storm Warning Issued For Most Of NYC
- Flash Flood Warnings Issued In NJ
- Poll Shows Obama's Clout on Health Care Is Eroding...
- Boston police officer used racial slur when referr...
- Severe T-Storm Warning Issued For N.J. Counties
- FOX Pundit : Obama Is A Racist
- Microsoft, Yahoo Agree On Long-Sought Search Deal
- ▼ Jul 29 (15)
- ► February (17)
- ▼ July (116)