Police have arrested a teenager for the bombing of an Upper East Side Starbucks in May, a blast that shattered windows and left employees and residents shaken. The suspect's identity has not yet been released. The May 25 explosion, which shattered multiple windows at the coffee shop, was caused by a makeshift device constructed out of a small plastic bottle and low-explosive type of powder.
- ALERT|Hepatits C Scare Rocks Westchester Via Color...
- ALERT|Teen Arrested In May Starbucks Bombing
- WHO warns of H1N1 vaccine delay
- Israeli soldiers: ‘Shoot first, question later’
- US Navy arrives in Georgia for exercises
- Second night of clashes in N.Ireland
- Swedish EU presidency targets finance and climate
- On Asnycnow15’s Radio Show Today
- No survivors in Iranian plane crash
- WNYC Acquires WQXR, Plans to Keep Classical
- ▼ Jul 15 (10)
- ► February (17)
- ▼ July (116)