A major health scare in Colorado has created shockwaves here in New York. Surgical technician Kristen Parker was arrested for allegedly swapping needles tainted with hepatitis C for ones filled with a painkiller at two Colorado hospitals. She told police before moving to Colorado she worked at Northern Westchester Hospital in Mount Kisco between Oct. 8, 2007 and Feb. 28, 2008, and may have engaged in similar conduct while employed at Northern Westchester, although it is not known whether she was infected with hepatitis C at that time.
- ALERT|Hepatits C Scare Rocks Westchester Via Color...
- ALERT|Teen Arrested In May Starbucks Bombing
- WHO warns of H1N1 vaccine delay
- Israeli soldiers: ‘Shoot first, question later’
- US Navy arrives in Georgia for exercises
- Second night of clashes in N.Ireland
- Swedish EU presidency targets finance and climate
- On Asnycnow15’s Radio Show Today
- No survivors in Iranian plane crash
- WNYC Acquires WQXR, Plans to Keep Classical
- ▼ Jul 15 (10)
- ► February (17)
- ▼ July (116)