@Asnycnow15News|The Latest

    follow me on Twitter

    05 October 2008

    [15]txtNewsline Live!


    [15]News 17:50 Brooklyn,NY >Since i launched My Twitter account [http://twitter.com/asnycnow15News] in Late September i managed to Use all global news sources to bring live Text news Updates in conjunction with my You Tube channel"asnycnow15" or "[15]News" [http://youtube.com/asnycnow15]I Can have new updates on my My space and hi5 pages without Creating Hourly News videos for You Tube
    i hope to Have the Support of Those in the Blogger,twitter,You Tube In Order to Keep Going Strong as A new era In Newsgathering Begin
    there Will Be Daily News Updates on twitter and op/ed and Other news On Blogger
    stay tuned.

    No comments:

    Blog Archive

    Followers

    Powered By Blogger

    Asnycnow15 News| English

    Asnycnow15 News| English
    This Blog Is Owned By Asnycnow15 English Which operates youTube Channel Asnycnow15 And Twitter Newsservice Asnycnow15 And Follows Editorial Guidelines of Asnycnow15 Media.